PHEMAC Consortium Meeting
The 2nd PHEMAC consortium meeting was held virtually on 03rd May 2021, the consortium partners discussed the progress of each work package and proposed some issues to overcome the difficulties encountered and allow the smooth running of the project.
- Keep launching surveys to gather project data to analyze them, capitalize inputs to feed the iHub
- Survey targeting 57 H2020 closed projects linked to WEF with MPC participation.
- A survey targeting 2018 PRIMA projects (35) to be released shortly
- Continue with the preparation of the catalogue
- Analyze the survey results from the PRIMA and H2020 closed projects
- Launch the iHub and test all the modules and train the end users, including demonstrations during project events.
- To start the capitalization of project outputs, prepare the capitalization plan.
- Develop the innovation weeks and establish additional synergies with other ongoing initiatives.
- Keep efficient management and submit the mid-term report.